Another Tuesday rolls around and Queen Mimi of Bloggingham has signed a decree bidding her subjects to meme or else the dungeon awaits. Stop by the site for your marching orders and to join in on the fun.
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun! Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like you
The What Not Meme
People are always giving advice on what NOT to do in this situation and that situation. I’ve had it with the know-it-alls this week. I’m switching it up. It’s your turn to be the expert. Answer what NOT to do in the following situations. It’s your spin on potential societal blunders (and a few quirky scenarios you might find yourself in). You didn't think I'd leave my quirk home now did ya?
Have at it
Have at it.
What NOT To Do when you’re…..
1. On a first date - Order spaghetti. Slurping is for after you have the engagement ring.
2. Intoxicated - Say, "I Do" anywhere for anything.
3. In the shower - Step on the soap while warbling at the top of your lungs. This can lead to a screech of echoing proportions.
4. At your ex’s wedding - Step up to the mike and sing, "Friends In Low Places" ... all of Friends in Low Places.
5. In jail - Beat on your chest and sing out like Tarzan.
6. being stalked - Act interested in any way, shape or form.
7. Stuck to an igloo - Light the after sex cigarette
8. In sewing class - Create a four ply creation when two of the ply are what you are already wearing.
9. Asleep in a helium balloon - See #7
10. At a birthday party for twins - Ask which one is the birthday boy/girl?
11. On a nude beach - Wolf Whistle
12. At the opera - Ask if it is Karaoke Night
13. You’re falling in love - Automatically assume it is mutual. They don't owe you anything for loving them.
14. Low on gasoline in a bad part of town - Pull up to a crowd and ask, "Where do you people buy gas?"
15. Having a baby - Oh do anything you want. You have a cast iron excuse. Make the most of it!!!!
16. On fire - See #7
17. Lost at the mall - Shop with a credit card to fill the time until someone finds you.
18. At a single’s dance - Do a strip tease
19. Riding a bike on the Jersey Turnpike - You're dead. You can't do anything wrong.
20. Driving your significant other's car - Let your new significant other drive.
21. Being robbed at gunpoint - Say, "Prove that isn't chocolate."
22. Kissing - Blow you bubblegum
23. Paying the hotel cashier - Ask if they take playing cards and will the Jack be enough?
24. Buying lingerie - Try it on and then step up to counter as ask if it is see through
24. Commenting on a blog - Say anything. The writer will be so grateful to see a comment, they won't care.
25. In Queen Mimi's dungeon - Mess with Johnny Depp. He belongs to the Queen, Oh and see #7