05 January 2012

5 On Friday - Bluebird Edition


Five Tweets In Waiting



Our friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts invented the 5 On Friday meme.  Hop over to his website for instructions, the join in to share your musical selections for the week.

On Wednesday morning, Roseanne Cash tweeted the following: "Listening to Joe Henry's new record 'Reverie' all morning. Like listening to Gabriel Garcia Marquez with a backbeat."

If you mention one of my favorite authors, you get my attention. Based on this tweet, I went hunting for another musician I had never heard and discovered songs with lyrics in which you could drown. I don't have a clue what he will say to you, but he will make you hear it.

His web page is on the link above. Here is his Wiki for even more information






















No comments: