Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Sometimes strange and silly questions run through my pencil brain. Don't try to look for connections. There are none. Just have fun answering a non-serious set of 7 royal questions. **We would really appreciate a photograph as evidence for question #6** To participate head on over to Bloggingham to sign in.
1. Who should run for United States President in 2012 - The 20,465th person in the Seattle white pages. Has to be better than any of the alternatives.
2. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet? - Yes. My stuff was better.
3. Why are Happy Meals happy? - They are part of a conspiracy to doom children to obesity so that the galactic overlords can conquer the planet.
4. Have you ever done the Hokey Pokey? Yes, but the Hunky Dory was much more fun.
5. What song sticks in your head and drives you crazy? "Who Will Buy?" from Oliver. It starts as a morning shower song and gets stuck.
6. Do you dance like crazy around the house when no one is looking? Absolutely
7. Have you ever been involved in a food fight? Grape jam fired through straws ... purple splotches everywhere