1. How do you like your eggs? - Scrambled or poached in Eggs Benedict
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? - Coffee and Green Tea Straight no mixers, Earl Grey in the morning cream and sugar.
3. Favorite breakfast food: Oatmeal - The real thing. None of this fake instant paste.
4. Peanut butter - smooth or crunchy? - Smooth
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? - Blue Cheese both wet and dry crumbled
6. Coke or Pepsi? - Rarely Coke with fresh squeezed lemon
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? - OJ/Banana/Vanilla Yogurt
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Pepperoni & Sausage.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Roast Chicken, Pilaf, Broccoli for Dinner, English Trifle or Bread Pudding for dessert.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? - Fresh Orange Juice
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? - Liver
12. Do any foods remind you of someone? - Zucky's Number 6 Sandwich (Basically a triple decker Dagwood type with Egg Salad, Corned Beef, and Turkey)
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? - Liver see above
14. What was your favorite food as a child? - Spaghetti
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? No
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? No
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Oranges & Broccoli
18. Favorite junk food: Potato Chips
19. Favorite between meal snack: Don't eat between meals
20. Do you have any weird food habits? Sweetened condensed milk straight from the can. Very rare and it makes me really sick. :-)
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on. I've been on a diet since 1956 - Water
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Call the Fire Department
24. Can I get you a drink? Don't mind if I do... Single Malt Scotch on rocks or Gin and Tonic
25. Red wine or white? - Red
26. Favorite dessert? - Bread Pudding
27. The perfect nightcap? Water