06 July 2009

Happy Guessing



Everybody seems to be enjoying the Baja stories, so this is a lead in to another once upon a time. Virtually everything that has ever happened to me is because someone else DID something. I just happened to be standing close to the blast area when it happened.

The two children above are famous. I met one of them when he was an adult and cooking brunch for me aboard his yacht. The story of that day and a beautiful piece of music is what you get in exchange for the guessing game.

11 comments:

Kranky Granny said...

My first though on seeing this was a young Marlon Brando.

The Old Salt disagreed and said Sidney Poitier.

Durward Discussion said...

Nope. Both boys are well known though only one of them was spectacularly famous.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I can so "see" the one on the left...Just can't put it together in my brain...

...and I'm curious about why one of the above was cooking you breakfast on his yatch. ;-)

The Smothers Brothers? (trying to be funny).

Keyboard Jockey said...

They look like Berrymores

Ivanhoe said...

I know, I know! It's George Hamilton! Yay!

Durward Discussion said...

I don't think you folks are really trying. :-)

Here is A Hint

Tramp

carol g said...

On second or third stare at the picture, it looks like Carl Reiner. Then you said "tramp"... Charlie Chaplin?? Nahhhhh

Durward Discussion said...

Carol - Close

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Is it Jackie Coogan?

Ian said...

Jackie Coogan with his arm around his little brother Robert right? Great picture, I love it. Robert Coogan was the cutest little kid ever.

Ian said...

I'm sure about the right is Robert anyway.