The Queen's Meme: Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun! Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination. No one's answers are quite like yours
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? - Damn I'm starting to get those little verticle lines by my lower lip that make older folks look as if they are frowning ... Where's the Regenerist?
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life? - This one is actually hard to answer. Was that event a vacation or just another change in cities? Probably Hume Lake is as close as I can get
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see? - Remains of the Quiche I made two days ago
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date. - Well I paid Hugh O'Brien $5.00 to charity if he would kiss me. First boy girl kiss - Jerry Northrup who sort of looked like Hugh O'Brien. It's still my favorite way for a man to look.
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land? - Wouldn't go far for a first trip. Probably the moon so I could look down on the earth being beautiful instead of messy from this viewpoint.
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car? - Adjust where I'm putting the IPOD.
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn? - "Hello Chris"
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love? - That he had gotten married. This was not welcome news.
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day? - That whole, "Let There Be Light" idea strikes me as a good one, probably followed by chocolate.
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list? - Baby Grand - Billy Joel & Ray Charles
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again? - Tempted to say my sanity. Other than that shoes. I HATE< HATE shoes and no one to keep them on me until I started school. I still lose shoes and the quest for a pair to wear to work was a daily event until I retired. 12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time? - In my lifetime Eleanor Roosevelt with Jaquie Kennedy a close second. All time ever: Abigail Adams
13. Post a link to your first blog post. It was a very short one: Rest and Be Thankful
14. When was the last time you needed FirstAid? - Cut myself chopping vegetables a few days ago.