19 October 2010
The Queen's Meme - The Threes Meme
Bloggingham is playing the numbers game today and the Queen has three things on her pencil brain (about two more than she can handle right now if you ask me what with all the globes spinning around). Still her wish is our command so head on over to The Queen's Meme for your marching orders and join in on the fun.
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #57.
We're talking THREES. Answer these questions all having to do with the number 3. I predict this meme will take about 3 minutes to do. Of course I could be wrong. It's been known to happen. And watch out! Question #3 is a doozy.
3. Where were you 3 hours ago? - Time difference lady - In bed sleeping. I woke up for this?
3. Is there anything pink within 3 feet of you? - There isn't anything pink in this house. Probably ranks as one of my least favorite colors
3. Name the 3 scariest places in the world. - Looking over the edge of anything high, A family reunion, and my next birthday party
3. Name the 3 loveliest sights you've seen lately. - How about 71?
3. Name the top 3 Bands in the year you were born. - Glenn Miller, Duke Ellington, Artie Shaw, and one to swing on: Tommy Dorsey
3. Walk to your front door. Go outside and get in your car. Drive 3 miles East. Describe 3 things you saw on your way. One tree looks pretty much like another tree. Pick out the three you like best. Google hates images again today. Imagine three evergreens and ocean inlets on your way to the race track.
3. I, Queen Mimi, have sentenced you to a 3-day diet of your most sinful cravings.
What will you be partaking? - Bread Pudding with brandy sauce and whipped cream, Macadamia nuts, and Chocolate Fudge with Walnuts. You are paying for my gym membership and Nutrisystem food bils right?
3. Go back to question #3. Change the first word to "travel" and let me know if you survived.
I'll hold a room for you in the dungeon in the meantime.
3. If you are the 3rd person to do this meme and sign the Mr. Linky as #3 you win a prize! The prize is you don't have to do this meme. Oops. **Don't you know you should always read all the instructions/questions FIRST??**
That's all you get today because I'm not going to go to war with Google/Blogger at this hour of the day.