14 September 2011
The Love Match Meme
Mimi Queen of Memes calls us forth for another grilling. To report in and submit your own answers for the fun of it all and to avoid the cat of nine tails hanging in the dungeon.
1. Which is more important.... romantic chemistry or friendship?
Chemistry with a capacity for friendship
2. Would you date someone who is much taller or shorter than you? How about older or younger?
I'm only 5'3" and hate high heels but I was married to 6' 2" for nine years. Once you get their legs out from under them it works, otherwise forget taking me to your leader: Take me to a ladder.
I have a 15 year Cougar cut off. Anything more than that and it's change your name to Jocasta and put an eye surgeon on speed dial.
3. How soon should you bring up past relationships in a new relationship?
When asked but no detail until I really feel comfortable. I try not to carry excess baggage
4. What is the one red flag you KNOW from past experience to pay attention to when getting to know a new person?
Anger or rudeness towards strangers means it will be directed at you at some point ... run don't walk for the exit.
5. When dating someone, what would you consider the ultimate deal breaker?
To much pressure for commitment or intimacy too fast ... general creepy neediness.
6. Tell us about a date you had with someone that went all wrong.
That one went way way all wrong and you really don't want to know. Come to think of it, I don't want to know.
7. Imagine you have a teenage daughter. She just asked you to give your best dating and relationship advice. What will you say?
Same thing my mom told me. "Honey they like it more if you resist at least a little."