13 July 2009

The Blog Outside The Box Meme

Queen Mimi of Bloggingham Castle at Mimi Writes has created The Queen's Meme with a delightful insidious list of questions. Since she no longer keeps Johnny Depp in the Castle dungeon, I don't want to go there. I may borrow those pink fuzzy handcuffs since I may have a dungeon of my own some day.




1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do?

The Breast Stroke?



2. Your blog just became a best-selling book .What is the title of the book?

Swimming Upstream



3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?

Annie are you Okay?

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright.
What did she see?

Me Exercising



5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen?Just how objectionable can you be? Do tell.

Said "Truth" instead of "Dare"

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?

Try to treat everyone as if they were one of your pets.




7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.

You asked too late. I don't think I have any left. Well there was the nude on the diving board and the police helicopter ... send me an email.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful job as per usual! The Queen has dropped this one on myself also but I'm still not quite doing the regular blog-thing yet though thinking seriously that I've had a long enough break and am ready to wade back in.

Of course, now I have "Annie Are You Okay" stuck in my head - thanks!

Travis Cody said...

Oh my. I suspect I'm going to have to do this too. Wonder how silly I can make it?

Tumblewords: said...

Nothing better than a giggle to start the day - Or, two.