31 July 2008

Four Things Meme

Linda at "Are We There Yet" has tagged me for a fast meme, so I'll get it out of the way before totally shutting down for a bit except for email and comments.

Four jobs I've had

1. Telephone Operator
2. Executive Secretary
3. Technical Manual Writer
4. Political and Public Service radio consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Same Time Next Year
2. Torch Song Trilogy
3. 84 Charing Cross Road
4. Cry Freedom

Four places I've lived

1. Los Angeles, California
2. Phoenix, AZ
3. Albuquerque, NM
4. Tacoma, WA

Four TV shows I love

1. Dr. Who
2. The Closer
3. Saving Grace
4. Moonlight (That Got Cancelled!!)

Four places I've vacationed

1. Lake Tahoe, Nevada
2. Ensenada, Mexico
3. Bass Lake, CA
4. Disneyland

Four of my favorite dishes

1. "Death Eating a Cracker" coffee mug
2. "Love" Mug from the Vegas Beatles Show
3. Bass Lake Souvenir Mug
4. The whole collection of mugs from different states of the union.

Four sites I visit daily

1. www.yahoo.com
2. www.google.com/reader
3. www.norwichbulletin.com
4. www.goggle.com/maps

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Summering in NH with my best friend, Sarah!
2. At lottery headquarters cashing in a winning Powerball ticket
3. Narrowboat cruising the canals of Britain
4. On a Party Boat in the middle of Bass Lake falling in the water whenever it gets too warm.

Four bloggers I am tagging

I don't tag so steal at will.

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

You are shutting down? Oops...I'm too late. It must be meme season this week. I hope you will do this when you get a chance. It's fun!

You've been royally tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes (aka I-hear-the-dungeon-is-really-hot-this-time-of-year)...

Somebody Get Me Out Of This Corset: The Needs Meme

Linda said...

Now I'm really surprised you didn't list "1776" in your list of movies but perhaps that one just goes without saying, right?

Enjoy your break from the Blogosphere, sort of - we will miss you while you're gone! I'm going to have to get my history fix somewhere else until you get back!