13 April 2010
The Queen's Meme #33 - The Spring Fling
Her majesty Queen Mimi of Bloggingham is feeling frisky. Check out The Queen's Meme and join in this week's frolic.
Spring has flung and fling has sprung. It is time to put your imaginary hat on and step outside the box into the world of fantasy. Spring! Love! Lust! Pheremones! Broken hearts! Dares! Parties! Beaches! Trips! The world of flinging! Ahh....the romance. Ahhh...the migraines.
Webster's defines a spring fling as: a short period of unrestrained pursuit of one's wishes or desires.
The Spring Fling Meme
(The Lovers Dance)
1. Tell us about the your latest spring fling. - Retired from Flinging
2. What made your fling so special? OR what made it so bad? - It can make you do truly dumb things like marry your Ex husband again.
3. Have you ever been flung on vacation? Most of my flinging was during Summer Vacation
4. All current serious relationships aside, what would be your fantasy spring fling? - I've always wanted to be swept away to dinner on someone's private jet.
5. How long did your spring fling last? (either the one in your head or the one in your bed) - The one in my head is immortal
6. Is there a blogger you'd like to fling for spring? - Retired
7. What is the worst thing that could happen during a spring fling? - May becomes Mayhem
8. What constitutues a proper spring fling? ie: Kinds of activities? How will time be spent? - There is probably some disarray of clothing involved.
What should spring flingers do? What should they NOT do? - Take It Seriously works for both questions.
9. If your fling lasts through summer is it still a spring fling? - If it lasts until Summer things other than the weather have heated up.
10. How do you get out of a spring fling relationship? - Rain On It's Parade
For All Those Still Flinging - The Lusty Month of May