29 November 2006

Well Just One More

HAGGIS
Crest of the Gordon Highlanders


So as to not let my love of all things Scottish slide, I will simply refer you to a website of many things wonderful with a location in the U.S. This is important because you cannot import Haggis by law and Hogmanay is just around the corner. The Caledonian Kitchen has all sorts of cakes in addition to the haggis that can be shipped nationwide as well. Just click on the link at the bottom of the page if you want to take a look around.

5 comments:

vanillabirdies said...

Those are great looking..I must check it out :)

Durward Discussion said...

I like your puppy.

Real high quality haggis actually tastes good. After years of thinking it was the horrid glop I tried to taste at a Highland gathering and games, I got some of the good stuff in Scotland.

Durward Discussion said...

I just wish we could get MacLeans here in the states. It is truly wonderful, but you can't import it (all of that mad cow business from years ago). Anyway, I'm going to try the canned one below to see if it is close to the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey i have seen that haggis before! i think some haggis rustling has gone on!
Putting that aside the site is great!
My sister lives right up the very top end of scotland, so i too love all things scottish. Although i can buy proper haggis, as i live in England! i would love to know what the can stuff tastes like.
Cheers
Claire
http://crpitt.blogspot.com/

Gold Tester said...

I love Haggis. Me and my brother usually hang out with it. But it's been like years have tried to taste it. hmmmmm... but thanks for the info!