I should probably keep this to myself, but at midnight, GMT, Haggis season is on until January 25. Just surf on by Haggis Hunt. The Grand Prize is a two night stay at the Gleneagles in Scotland. Since most of us statesiders can't afford to just pop over for a couple of nights, the under prizes not yet announced are usually fantastic.
The rules are simple.
1. Stop while on your way to somewhere else.
2. Look at the webcams.
3. If you see a Haggis, click on the "I Saw A Haggis" link.
4. If you haven't played before, register once.
5. Make frequent trips since every click goes into the hat.
6. A drawing from all entries after January 25 will determine winners.
There are three kinds of Haggii you might spot: The slender female of the species; The Great Golden Haggis; and the standard breed.
Even if you don't play, a one time stop is fun just to read the Haggisclopedia.