25 November 2007

Seven Things About Me Meme

The Teach over at Work of the Poet tagged me today for the 7 Things About Me meme. Here are the rules:

*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 things about me.

1. I craved chinese pan fried egg noodles both times that I was pregnant.

2. My favorite color is the grey green of the winter ocean.

3. There are six, five-shelf, over seven foot tall bookcases in my room and I've run out of space for the newest books.

4. I hate Chotskys, doo dads, figurines anything small meant to be decorative that exists to gather dust.

5. One of the best things I ever decided to do was to go to Scotland for a 60th birthday present. Definitely an adventure that I would repeat anytime given the chance.

6. I miss Washington DC in general and "The Mall" in particular. I lived there for two years and wouldn't go back to live again, but would love a reason for a nice extended stay.

7. My favorite song is "My Funny Valentine" (sung below by Carly Simon)

Now who to pick upon. No one is under any obligation. Do it if you want.

Lisa at grrrrrls

Enigma4ever at Watergate Summer

Linda at Are We There Yet

Mags at Ms Maggie Moo Talks 2 U

Tish at crazy Working Mom

Corey at The Mitchell Blog

Tiptoe at Patterns

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you need a library with all of those books - complete with roaring fireplace and comfy leather chairs!

I shall try to take care of this tag a little later in the week. Off to for a very long day Monday at work here in a moment or two!

maryt/theteach said...

You've gotta lot of books like I do Jamie. Good song pick. It's always fun to learn a little bit more about a friend...Thanks for participating!

Come visit me for Manic Monday!

maryt/theteach said...

"I hate Chotskys" you say. Made me very curious as to how to spell the Yiddish word so I looked it up. Apparently it's "chatchkies" or "chotchkies." Interesting, huh? I hate them too. :)