The Teach over at Work of the Poet tagged me today for the 7 Things About Me meme. Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are 7 things about me.
1. I craved chinese pan fried egg noodles both times that I was pregnant.
2. My favorite color is the grey green of the winter ocean.
3. There are six, five-shelf, over seven foot tall bookcases in my room and I've run out of space for the newest books.
4. I hate Chotskys, doo dads, figurines anything small meant to be decorative that exists to gather dust.
5. One of the best things I ever decided to do was to go to Scotland for a 60th birthday present. Definitely an adventure that I would repeat anytime given the chance.
6. I miss Washington DC in general and "The Mall" in particular. I lived there for two years and wouldn't go back to live again, but would love a reason for a nice extended stay.
7. My favorite song is "My Funny Valentine" (sung below by Carly Simon)
Now who to pick upon. No one is under any obligation. Do it if you want.
Lisa at grrrrrls
Enigma4ever at Watergate Summer
Linda at Are We There Yet
Mags at Ms Maggie Moo Talks 2 U
Tish at crazy Working Mom
Corey at The Mitchell Blog
Tiptoe at Patterns