21 March 2009
Family Feud the Blog Version
While visiting over at "Are We There Yet" today, I came across this fun little game that Linda snitched from Patty, at Autumn's Meadow and thought it would be nice to do for a quick post. So let's play Family Feud - the Blog Version!
If you want to play along, copy and paste the questions to a new post, erase my answers, and fill in your answers. Just remember, you can't use any of the answers I've already given or you'll hear a loud annoying buzzer go off in your head! If you want to pass the game along, tag 5 of your friends and don't forget to send it back to me. Remember, you can't use the same answer as the person who sent it to you. Also bear in mind, if my answers are dumb, it's because the person before me had the good ones and I was stuck scrambling around for reasonable substitutes!
1. Name something you use in the shower. razor
2. Name a product for men. cologne
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshields. bird droppings
4. Name something a man might buy before a date. Theater Tickets
5. What is another word for blemish. blackhead
6. Something you cook in the microwave. Vegetables
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving. Large Couch
8 Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman. Less flighty
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner. Humps legs
10.. Name a kind of test you cannot study for. Hearing test
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for. Camping
12 Name a phrase with the word home in it. "Home Sweet HOme"
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth. Football
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day. Bad Grade
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying. Sniffing Nose
16. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat. Parakeet
17. Name something someone would wear with a hole in it. Muffler
18. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it. Candle
No tagging but let me know if you do it. Just check what Patty and Linda have done already to avoid duplicate answers.