21 April 2009

Stealing Secrets



I happened to wander by Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever and found him participating in a meme raid for Sunday Stealing. I took a look at it and decided that it would look just fine on Tuesday. If you like it, just pilfer away and let me know so I can come learn YOUR deep dark secrets.

1. My uncle once : Invented an underwater camera.

2. Never in my life : Gone Bungie Jumping

3. When I was seventeen : I graduated from High School and my mother died ... major year

4. High School was : A way to fill time out of the house.

5. I will never forget : RSK

6. I once met : The list is too long and they were just people.

7. There’s this woman I know who : Everyone falls in love with and I mean everyone. Very frustrating for the rest of her women friends.

8. Once, at a bar : I really did dance on a table.

9. By noon, I’m usually : Grocery Shopping

10. Last night : I went to bed early.

11. If only I had : Not said yes ... or as an alternative ... Not said No

12. Next time I go to gym/church : Neither is likely to happen

13. Susan Boyle : Is that moment of joy so many of us have been missing

14. What worries me most : I don’t worry. Life is too short to worry.

15. When I turn my head left, I see : My Fireplace

16. When I turn my head right, I see : My Television

17. You know I’m lying when : I stutter. World's worst liar so I gave it up.

18. What I miss most about the eighties : Political involvement rather than just opinions.

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Portia or Viola

20. By this time next year : Thinner (I can dream can't I?)

21. A better name for me would be : Jessie but it's too late to change nicknames

22. I have a hard time understanding : mean people

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : Never happen I'm too busy learning

24. You know I like you if : I stay on the phone when you call.

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : Whoever hired or cast me.

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : Didn't pay much attention to either.

27. Take my advice, never : Plan a honeymoon at a "lovely place in the desert" that doesn't have a phone. Sleeping in the car in February is cold.



28. My ideal breakfast is : Eggs Benedict & Mimosas

29. A song I love, but do not own is : Long Ago and Far Away

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : Dar Maghreb

31. My favorite Beatle is/was : George Harrison

32. Why won’t people : Stop hating

33. If you spend the night at my house : Plan on sleeping with a cat

34. I’d stop my wedding for : This is never going to happen.

35. The world could do without : Religion - Nothing else has ruined God more.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : Eat liver

37. My favorite blonde is : I don't like blonde men

38: Paper clips are more useful than : Bobby Pins

39. If I do anything well, it’s : Find out stuff

40. And by the way : If you want to know anything else, one nosy question per comment.

5 comments:

carol g said...

You are such a delight to know!! I love reading about you.

And that Susan Boyle... OMG, what an amazing talent she has. Hopefully she will be treated with kindness and respect.

Travis Cody said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...mimosa! We need to get the fixings because the weather is about to turn just perfect for those on the weekend.

Linda said...

You are so right about religion ruining God for so many people and if you'd like, I'd be happy to start calling you Jessie!

Anonymous said...

as comedian, Arte Johnson used to say, "Verrrry interesting!"

vanillabirdies said...

35. The world could do without : Religion - Nothing else has ruined God more.

Damn straight.

Hey Jamie!

I was just realizing despite being in a classroom with teachers daily now I think I learned more from your blog a year or so ago...So I chalk THAT up to being my official high school education. It was certainly more interesting and diverse.

How are you??