HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULE* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog URL will count towards the donation.
I am tagging the following:
Linda at Are We There Yet
Shelly at This Eclectic Life
This is a good time for me to be tagged with this one since my son is on a work trip to Hershey, PA and a box just arrived with bags and bags of temptation including a bag that looks like this:
These are an unbelievable candy and if you are on a diet I would recommend having a friend lock them in a combination safe and doling them out to you. They are incredibly delicious and Hershey should be doing good deeds to atone for leading us into temptation.