Queen Mimi of Bloggingham has produced another challenging meme. To join in, click on the link for instructions.
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun! Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours!
#36 The Weird, Unusual and Amusing Meme
The following statements are true. Your job is to explain why you think they are true. Just offer up your usual amusing quips! I'm betting we'll have some hysterical responses. Remember that somewhere somebody in the world needs to know these things and your tax dollars probably paid for the research that went into proving them true.
1. More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
Donkeys are truly asses.
2. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
They were worried he hadn't finish or flush
3. If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
Everyone knows you need sunlight to make gold shine
4. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes. Why were they fighting in the first place?
England was sans a bar and zans had one.
5. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
They are fanning their mascara. Adam Lambert blinks four times as much.
6. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
Holding liquor with left hand and doesn't want to spill any,
7. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
Lives in Australia. More to see than think about.
8. In England, the Speaker of The House is not allowed to speak.
The prime minister won't stop talking long enough to let it happen.
9. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
But you could get a surprise from your significant other
10. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
Thereby gifting their parents with a nice hefty settlement for baby's college costs.
12. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
See that drill isn't all that scary now is it.