This week her majesty wants a peek in our closets, so throw open your doors and tell all. To participate (not to mention staying out of the dank, dismal dungeon) just sign in on the Queen's Meme and answer all the following
1. What is your favorite lipstick color and why? -
I've Got One Here Somewhere at the bottom of my purse. It's called "Milla's Plum". Who is Milla and why is she selling plums?
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go to work in the morning?
When I used to go to work, anything over 15 minutes was too darn long. All clothes were bought with that goal in mind. I now have it down to five minutes except for a really big night out.
3. Do you have your nails professionally done? Mani? Pedi?
Yes. You have to have a few "spoil me" items in your life.
4. Tell us about your latest spa experience - real or imagined.
Pretty utilitarian other than the facial and shiatsu massage. See note above about "spoil me".
5. Is there something you'd like to change about your appearance? Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?
I really want to have the "weekend lift" to tighten up the chin line. Other than that, "It Takes Courage to Be Happy". I earned these laugh lines and I'm keeping them!
6. How do you take care of your skin?
Keep it clean. Occasional facials. Exfoliating pads at bath time.
7. Tell us your secrets for vibrant, shiny, healthy-looking hair.
8. What is your favorite fragrance?
Absolute favorite at about $150.00 an ounce (Guess who has to settle for the 1/4 oz or Cologne) - Jean Deprez' Bal A Versailles. Runner up: Paloma Picasso.
9. Everyone has a certain color they love to wear. What is yours?
Rich Burgundy. My closet is loaded with rouge et noir. Every time I try to switch to my favorite colors of blue and green, the trip to the store proves once more that they just aren't my colors.
10. Do you have ink?
If you mean tattoos, no, though I keep considering my signature owl. Guess I would have to put him on my shoulder. If you mean a real writing pen and ink then yes.
11. How would you describe your personal style?
Leftover Hippie: Caftans, peasant skirts, fleece sweatpants/tops, and nudity.