01 March 2011

Queen's Meme #72 - Return To Sender

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #72  - I've been on a short hiatus due to illness but glad to be back! Now that I've returned, let's talk about returns. Why not? I'll bet you have a lot to say about that.   I know I do!  Be sure to sign in with Queen Mimi at the link above.







1. When is the last time you returned a library book? - Last year.  I hardly go anymore which is a shame, but I now have several shelves of reading begging to be read and my genealogy program is now on my computer so I don't need the link to Ancestry at the library.

2. Is there anyone you'd like to see return to your life?  Yes, but unfortunately permanently gone

3. Have you finished your income tax return? - Yes

4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story. - No.  I actually hate shopping and want to spend as little time in stores as possible so I don't buy anything I don't absolutely want and can throw away if I'm wrong.

5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of Drover but without all the continuity errors.

6. Is there something you're still waiting to be returned to you? Yes, my baby book but it isn't going to happen as it probably went in someone's trash about 30 years ago.

7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return?  I yi yi yi Luv uv uv You oooo though it might sound too much like this:



8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin? - Enlisting in the Navy. I really needed to run away from home and that would have been a much better choice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice echo....can hear it from here

Mimi Lenox said...

Enlisting in the Navy? Really???
And what about that Baby Book? Trash? Say it ain't so!

Durward Discussion said...

Unfortunately, the baby book is gone with the only photograph of my father as an infant with his mother.