25 February 2008

Cover Girl

Courtesy of making the Manic Monday rounds, I found a fun meme that is running around the universe done by Sheila over at Black Tennis Pros .

It's really easy to do:

Click on the Fake Magazine covers link below
Use any picture you like to create a magazine cover
Choose a magazine
Place the cover on your website
Then post a link back here so I can see you as a star
Tag others or not as you like.

So put your family, children, pets, a much younger you whatever pleases your fancy and have fun becoming famous.



Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

5 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I tried it! Fun!

Ivanhoe said...

I did it, too!

Schmoop said...

I love this kind of stuff. I'll have to mock one up. I get to vote in one week Jamie. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

I may have to play with this one...Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Another 500 magazine cover makers @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (photo tricks). Plus thousands of other fun and silly novelty templates to add to your photos.