20 February 2008

Morgepalooza




For those of you who drop in on my blog, you know that I do a meme every week called "Manic Monday". The wonderful human being who invented this fun bit of inspiration is Mo of I'ts A Blog Eat Blog World

Today is Mo's birthday an event when he does something very very special called Morgepalooza. If you just want a good reason to smile today, pay him a visit. This man has a crowd of friends and regular readers for one reason: He is probably one of the sweetest human beings on the face of the earth. Even when feeling a bit down and cranky for himself, he still spreads joy and laughter to everyone else, and deserves all of the praise and good wishes he gets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loves me Mo! He's a sweetie pie!

Travis Cody said...

Great tribute to our Mo-man!

maryt/theteach said...

How kind of you Jamie, to celebrate Mo this way! I join you! :D