15 April 2008

Meet Me For Lunch

This is one of those emails you have to pass along. All I want to know is who was the crazy person who took the photographs and which insane asylum is housing the people who made this trip?

First - take the tram up to the start of the trail.



Now follow the path



Be sure to hold on to the 'railing'



Keep an eye on the person in front of you.



Be very careful when passing someone going in the opposite direction.



Now just up a few steps. (they are on the left in the picture)




Gets a little steeper here - so put your toes in the holes .



A few more steps to go.



Finally in sight.

'THE RESTAURANT' !!!



This restaurant is in China
If you manage to reach the restaurant the food is free


Let me know how the food is. I'm not going.

11 comments:

RebelliousRenee said...

YIKES!!!

hey.... I'd take the tram ride.... that part looks like fun..... but forgot the rest of it....

but then..... maybe if I was REALLY hungry.... :0)

Schmoop said...

Ai Yi Yi...I felt funny, and not in a good way, just looking at these. Wow. Cheers Jamie!!

crpitt said...

I would love to go there!!!

Thanks for letting me know about this post :)

Hang on! Does that make me crazy?

Anonymous said...

YIKES! I'll sit down there with you...

eProf2 said...

I know Chinese food is great. But we all know you'll be hungry in about an hour later. Maybe only a half-hour after making this trip!

Travis Cody said...

Nonononononononononononononooooo!

I'll just have take out. Make that delivery.

Julie said...

Well it had better be VERY yummy!

Maggie Moo said...

I got nervous just looking at the photos! Yikes!!!

The worst part about this is that if you make it to the top and get free food, you have to make it back down!!!

Oh, I think I'd stay up there forever...no WAY!

maryt/theteach said...

Jamie, there was a hike similar to this one in Mohonk Mountain House way back. They closed it down. I guess in China people aren't as litigious as they are in the US! Ha!

Linda said...

Tell you what - you go ahead and send me a postcard when you get back! I'm not much into heights even for free food!

Anonymous said...

How about if someone just took the plane or helicopter?