09 April 2008

We Are Their Voice





April 10 is ASPCA Day in honor of the anniversary of the founding of The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in 1866.


You are encouraged to GO ORANGE FOR ANIMALS!
Going Orange on ASPCA Day is a tribute to the work of the ASPCA and a celebration of compassion and kindness for all living things everywhere. (Orange is the official ASPCA color and what better to celebrate than our love of animals?)

GO ORANGE! GLOW ORANGE! SHOW ORANGE FOR ANIMALS!

Get Your free computer wallpaper Here

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

A most worthy cause for CAKE!

When I first adopted Mr Tucker, I was sure he had been abused. He was so skittish and easily spooked.

But the handlers told me he came from a very loving family that had to give him up because the child developed an allergy. I received complete medical records, including a history of all shots and stuff from kitten to age 4 when I adopted him.

So the paper trail seemed to say that he was loved, but his behavior said something else. I may be doing a disservice to his former family, but I always feel like I rescued Mr Tucker.

Linda said...

If I didn't have to wear my uniform tomorrow I would most definitely go orange tomorrow.

1866, eh? Wow - I never knew that the ASPCA had been around that long! Amazing.

Julie said...

Orange? I'll have to see if I have some. Great cause!

Mo and The Purries said...

D'oh! I was going to change my background at purrchance to dream... and got wrapped up in another project...
And now I want a glass of orange juice.
Or a push-up. Remember those - orange sherbet in a tube! Mmmmm...