28 April 2008

Manic Monday - Rest In Peace


MANIC MONDAY


Magnificent Mo of It's A Blog Eat Blog World has decreed today's Manic Monday word to be "RIP". The last time I used "Rest In Peace" in a blog article, it was for a serious family story Finding Jessie. This time, nothing but giggles.
















Center Line Bovine 4.95
Flat Cat 2.95
Thumper-on-the-bumper 3.95
Slab of Lab 2.95
Rack of Raccoon 3.95
Smear of Deer 4.95
Cocker Cutlets 3.95
Awesome Possum 1.95
Shar-Pei Fillet 5.95
Cheap Sheep $ .43
Chunk of Skunk 1.95
Snippet of Smidgen Pigeon 1.95
Road Toad 1.65
Swirl Squirrel 1.55
Rigor Mortis Round of Hound 4.25

9 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

No cup 'o burgoo stew?
:)

RIP
mo

anthonynorth said...

And giggles were certainly had :-)

Barb said...

Poor little stinky skunk.

RebelliousRenee said...

Jamie....
watchin' that video.... now that's a way to start off a Monday!.....

Sarge Charlie said...

great video, trust me I will use this sometime.........

maryt/theteach said...

Jamie, where DID you get these giggles or rather great guffaws? Very funny! Love it!

To get rid of word verification go here

Gattina said...

You also thought of R.I.P ! I'll do it now, it's bedtime, lol !

Travis Cody said...

HA! I can't remember the last time I heard that song!

My sister and I used to sing that and giggle ourselves silly during road trips.

Julie said...

Very good! I struggled with this word but you sure didn't!