26 April 2008

One Word Wonder



The pencil skirted Queen Mimi de Bloggingham has issued a royal decree that I participate in the One Word meme. Since SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED with joy and alacrity (or grumbling and foot dragging but obeyed anyway) has so ordered, here is my offering.

There's only one rule...you only get one word.

Yourself: Peripatetic
Your Partner: Friend
Your Hair: Dyed
Your Mother: Confused
Your Father: Haunted
Your Favorite Item: Giraffe
Your Dream Last Night: Swimming
Your Favorite Drink: OJ
Your Dream Car: Convertible
Your Dream Home: River
The Room You Are In: Bed Room
Your Fear: Heights
Where Do You Want To Be In 10 Years: Cruising
Who You Hung Out With Last: Son
What You're Not: Skinny
Muffins: Bagels
One of Your Wish List Items: Broadway
Time: Early
Last Thing You Did: Memes
What Are You Wearing: Robe
Your Favorite Weather: Cool
Your Favorite Book: Mockingbird
Last Thing You Ate: Pizza
Your Mood: Curious
Your Best Friends: Distant
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Politics
Your Car: Cavalier
Your Summer: Ocean
What's on your TV: Movie
What is your weather like: Overcast
When Is the Last Time You Laughed: Minutes
Your Relationship Status: Remembered

Feel free to borrow or steal!

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Excellent answers!

Linda said...

Some of these I could have written myself! Matter of fact, I should do this meme myself even though I was not royally decreed to do so. Would give me something quick and easy to write before I fall asleep sitting here with the computer!

Anonymous said...

Peripatetic as in having common sense? I'm not sure if I've used the word correctly in a sentence before...so I guess you taught me something! If you are talking "mockingbird" as in "to kill a," we have the same favorite book! And, I already knew you were curious...glad to know that you laugh regularly, too!
You make ME laugh regularly, anyway.

Julie said...

This is a very cool meme! Shows creativity I think.