13 August 2009
A Chain Email To Pass Along
None of that 'Sis'-sy Stuff
Are you tired of those
sissy 'friendship' poems
that always sound good,
but never actually come close
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of
True Friendship. You WON'T see cutesy little smiley faces
on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have...
8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off-- After I laugh my rear off!!
9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!
Try sending this to 10 of your closest friends .. including the person who sent this to you ... Then, get depressed 'cause you can only think of 4!
A good friend will bail you out of prison.
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying"damn that was fun, but we messed up somewhere along the line!".
A good friend wonders about your romantic history.
A true friend could blackmail you with it.
A good friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
A true friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
A good friend will help you move.
A true friend will help you move a body.