The Message In A Bottle Meme
Here's what the Queen says you have to do:
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle below. It can even be ANONYMOUS message and she will not reveal your identity.
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll if you like - to do the same.
6. Notify them of the tag and let Queen Mimi know your bottle is afloat where it will be posted to the Message In A Bottle blog.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you've completed the meme.
How to stay out of the dungeon:
Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon.
Now I've seen that dungeon and I'm not risking another visit. If I were you, I would do this meme as well. So here is my bottle tossed with gusto into the bloggy ocean.
Linda of "Are We There Yet" and I have become total Doctor Who addicts.
As to tagging, I don't do that. I will notify all the good folks out there that the meme exists and if they know what is good for them, they really really should do it since their fate if they don't do it is just too terrible to contemplate.
You think those emails warning you about your fate if you don't nag at least ten of your friends are bad? Compared to our beloved Queen, they are child's play. So save yourselves, JUST DO IT.