03 August 2009

Thank You



A big thank you and hug to the first participants in "Take This Tune". Please take the time to stop by and read their entries. There is a whole week left, so if you would like to participate, just click on the link to reach the prompt and linky sign up to let us know to visit you.

The next "Take This Tune" prompt will be posted on Friday, August 7 for Monday, August 10.

Carol of A Letter To Me

Anthony North of Beyond The Blog

The South Lakes Mom

Linday The Female Fencer

Shelly of This Eclectic Life

8 comments:

j said...

I came over from Trav's site. "Take this Tune" is a cool idea!

Durward Discussion said...

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will join in.

Amazing Gracie said...

I read Carol's tune, Oklahoma. This is a terrific theme.
~~~Blessings~~~

carol g said...

And thank you, Jamie... for creating Triple T. Took a huge slice of creativity to come up with this meme. It also fit in with the direction my thoughts have been flowing lately. Thanks again.

Linda said...

I'm sorry I didn't participate in your first week; I sat there yesterday and thought and thought and thought and just couldn't seem to get motivated. I really need to do Monday memes on the weekend (due to that whole Sunday double thing) but alas, I spent all day Saturday running around Rhode Island and was too pooped to pop (or post!) when I got home.

Durward Discussion said...

We take late submissions. At this stage of gaining participants, I'll take doing last week this week or next week or Christmas is only four months away.

This Eclectic Life said...

I enjoyed the attempt at writing for your new writing prompt (I don't want to call it a meme). I don't seem to have many ideas that verge into "story" lately ... or my muse is on vacation. I dunno. But thank you for hosting Take This Tune.

Thorne said...

Hey, Jamie! I'm making the rounds... it's been a busy week and my muse is not so much lazy or uncooperative as MIA (Missing in Action- busy with other projects). I did drop your lovely meme a lil linkyluv at my place. Peace, my friend!