Her majesty, Queen Mimi of the Bloggingham Castle environs is on a mini vacation, but left behind a questionnaire for her subjects rowing in the galley around the moat. To join in on the fun, just pick up your oar and high tail it over to the Queen's Meme and sign in so we know where to send the search party when the boat sinks.
"I would be ever so appreciative if you could supply me with the answers to these questions. I've pondered them my whole life!! They represent some of the most important quandaries of the human condition! The burning and ridiculous questions are...."
1. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hot dogs? - McDonald's are Scots and Scots don't eat their puppies. They need them to guard the sheep for the burgers.
2. How far east can you go before heading west? There is a serious answer to this. You start going West at the 0 degrees on the Prime Meridian and you start going east at 180 degrees on the prime Meridian.
3. What happens to the missing socks? They mate with wire hangers and produce empty plastic bags from the supermarket.
4. Does love = sex or does sex = love? Sex can grow up to become love and love adds extra spice to sex.
5. How much wood did the woodchuck chuck? Again this question has been authoritatively answered as follows:
New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:
- The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
- The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
- The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck
6. Why do prison buses have emergency exits? - The sign painters couldn't spell Egress.
7. Do you believe that an alien ship stole question #7? Absolutely and they took it away to Uranus.
Don't look uncomfortable, that's the 7th planet from the sun.
And now for an appropriate musical interlude: