The Queen's Meme is all about Christmas and her majesty, Queen Mimi, has employed a grand inquisitor to ferret out our deepest attitudes towards the holiday. To join in on the fun, simply click on the link and sign in.
Let's talk Christmas. I'm in a naughty and nice mood. Some are one-word answers, others need a little explanation. Feel free to elaborate when the blog spirit moves ya. And above all else...Have fun!
1. Amazon.com or the Mall - Amazon only. I don't like malls without crowds. This time of year, file under fate worse than death.
2. Bows or ribbons - Both
3. Expensive or sale tags - Don't care as long as I can afford it for someone.
4. Long list or short - Very very short
5. Wrapped packages or gift bags - Both whichever works best
6. Eggnog or vodka - Eggnog with Brandy.
7. Have you finished your shopping? - No. For the most part I do that after Christmas and the gifts are given on Hogmanay.
8. A Christmas Carol or The Bible Story - A Christmas Carol
9. Are you Scrooge or Santa's Helper? - Scrooge - Actually I'm Fanny, Scrooge's sister. One of my few stage roles.
10. Did you ever catch Santa Claus in the act? - No but I got a peek of Rudolph's rear end.
11. Tell me about your Christmas tree...gotta pic? - No tree. We only do that during years when grandson will be here instead of with his mother.
12. Christmas carols or Rock Station - Mixed up on the IPOD
13. Do you believe in Elves? - Of course
14. I am looking for Santa. Describe him for me. - The guy Eartha Kitt was singing about.
15. Do you leave cookies out or bourbon? - Bourbon Cookies
16. White lights or multi-colored - Multi
17. Wreaths on the doors, windows, outside? - Door
18. Who are the 3 wisest wise men in your life? - It used to be Bob, Tom, and Chris, but now I'm down to just Chris.
19. Is Christmas religious or commercial for you? - Neither
20. Ever kiss under the mistletoe? - Well I started with kissing
21. Stars or angels on top of the tree - Angel
22. Who deserves to get a lump of coal for Christmas and why? - Republicans who voted for tax breaks for millionaires while cutting off the unemployed.
23. Who is #7 in the 12 Days of Christmas song?
24. Snail mail cards or e-cards - Both
25. What do you want for Christmas? - Peace on Earth Goodwill Toward Men or round trip first class to New York and orchestra seat tickets to Memphis