14 December 2010
The Queen's Meme - The Forgetful Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme. Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Her majesty Queen Mimi of Bloggingham is having an attack of amnesia and wants company. To join in, visit her at the Queen's Meme to sign in and visit others. She would try to describe the premise in her usual royal manner but has forgotten how.
1. What is the last thing you forgot to do? I forget
2. What is the one thing you are always afraid you will forget to do? One of these days I will forget where I permanently put a pair of shoes and have to go to the shoe store barefoot.
3. Can you remember when you were 3 years old? Yes or technically the Christmas before I turned three in March as that was the year I got my Bumper Book and read to people for the first time. It was also the night I fell asleep and missed seeing Rudolph and Santa Claus. You can see why adults sometimes got confused if I was a child or just an unusually short person in the house.
If so, tell us a cute story. If not, make one up. - Oops didn't read down. Cute story up above.
4. Fill in the blank. I would like to forget the only real sociopath I ever met, but I will always remember the pleasure in watching the police take him away.
5. Fill in the blank. I will never forget the first time I noticed that I really, really, really liked boys.
6. Who, in your opinion, is the world's forgotten hero? Probably someone you never noticed until they did something wonderful and that is a different person for every one. In my case a now deceased gentleman named Thomas Erskine who lived every day being the always dependable friend no matter whether he solved little or big problems. A modern man who lived the code of a knight in armor regularly rescuing the not quite maidens in his life.
7. Find a word that rhymes with forget and use it to write a funny sentence. A poor wit can't get you out of tight places.
And now for some appropriate mood music